I freaking LOVE jerky. Doesn’t matter if it is beef, deer, elk or antelope. It’s all good!
It’s not unusual for my neighbor, Carl, to walk into our garage and ride out on one of our ATVs. Only to return a bit later, with a new gadget or mod he is working on. I remember one day, after Carl had made a quick connector for my riding flag, ordered a new throttle control for my husband’…
Here we go! ATV/UTV unloaded and running, riding gear on, GoPro attached, start recording … start recording … start recording. Seriously!?! I can’t believe I forgot to charge the battery.
I’m not sure I really ever pictured myself writing a blog. But sometimes you feel so passionate about something that you want to put it down on “paper” to share with others. I am that passionate about riding ATVs and UTVs.
- New Hampshire - District ranger discusses trails with Gorham board
- Montana - BLM releases final Travel Management Plan for Pryor Mountains
- Tennessee - Carter County's newest business is racing for the high ground
- Demand in power sports causing shortage at dealerships
- Wisconsin - National forest trails to re-open April 23
- Polaris Donates More Than $80,000 to Off-Road Organizations With T.R.A.I.L.S. Grants
- WV - Region looks to once again have great tourism season despite virus
- Recreation trails seeing increased damage
When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.