I freaking LOVE jerky. Doesn’t matter if it is beef, deer, elk or antelope. It’s all good!
It’s not unusual for my neighbor, Carl, to walk into our garage and ride out on one of our ATVs. Only to return a bit later, with a new gadget or mod he is working on. I remember one day, after Carl had made a quick connector for my riding flag, ordered a new throttle control for my husband’…
Here we go! ATV/UTV unloaded and running, riding gear on, GoPro attached, start recording … start recording … start recording. Seriously!?! I can’t believe I forgot to charge the battery.
I’m not sure I really ever pictured myself writing a blog. But sometimes you feel so passionate about something that you want to put it down on “paper” to share with others. I am that passionate about riding ATVs and UTVs.
- Pine Barrens ‘mudders’ focus of new documentary
- BLM opening N. California campgrounds, recreation sites
- Major expansion of ATV highway access approved in Wisconsin's Sauk County
- BLM opens Idaho's Chinese Peak-Blackrock Trail System
- New online, updated maps show state forest roads open to ORV use in northern Lower Peninsula Michigan
- Clay County Kentucky has abundance of off-road trails
- Beef jerky for the trail
- Emmett Riley