Trails on the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest are reopening Friday, April 23, to all-terrain vehicles, utility-terrain vehicles, bicycles and horses. The forest had closed trails to such uses last month to protect the saturated ground from rutting and erosion.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII), announced it donated more than $80,000 to off-road and all-terrain vehicles (ATV) organizations across the United States as a part of its ongoing T.R.A.I.L.S. Grant Program. The nine nonprofit organizations that were awarded a Sp…
BRISTOL, Tenn. - According to Mike Carrier, the Interim Fire Chief, 80 people were out searching for missing 15-year-old Isaiah Chocquette, who is also autistic.
Approximately 6,300 miles of roads in Michigan’s 4-million-acre state forest system will open to off-road vehicles Jan. 1, while about 1,200 miles will remain closed.
In 1977, President Carter signed a law that required the Forest Service to study 973,000 acres in Montana to determine if they were suitable for wilderness. The findings were to be reported in five years and Congress was to take action afterward.
WAMPUM, PA -- They journey from central Ohio, and as far away as Germany, to the Mines & Meadows resort a few miles north of the Beaver County line.
- Montana - BLM releases final Travel Management Plan for Pryor Mountains
- Tennessee - Carter County's newest business is racing for the high ground
- Demand in power sports causing shortage at dealerships
- Wisconsin - National forest trails to re-open April 23
- Kentucky - PCFC makes big moves toward establishing ATV trail system
- Polaris Donates More Than $80,000 to Off-Road Organizations With T.R.A.I.L.S. Grants
- WV - Region looks to once again have great tourism season despite virus
- Minnesota - DNR invites public comments on recreational trail revisions within the Foot Hills State Forest