BRISTOL, Tenn. - According to Mike Carrier, the Interim Fire Chief, 80 people were out searching for missing 15-year-old Isaiah Chocquette, who is also autistic.
Approximately 6,300 miles of roads in Michigan’s 4-million-acre state forest system will open to off-road vehicles Jan. 1, while about 1,200 miles will remain closed.
In 1977, President Carter signed a law that required the Forest Service to study 973,000 acres in Montana to determine if they were suitable for wilderness. The findings were to be reported in five years and Congress was to take action afterward.
WAMPUM, PA -- They journey from central Ohio, and as far away as Germany, to the Mines & Meadows resort a few miles north of the Beaver County line.
Do you live for the ride?
- Pine Barrens ‘mudders’ focus of new documentary
- BLM opening N. California campgrounds, recreation sites
- Major expansion of ATV highway access approved in Wisconsin's Sauk County
- BLM opens Idaho's Chinese Peak-Blackrock Trail System
- New online, updated maps show state forest roads open to ORV use in northern Lower Peninsula Michigan
- Clay County Kentucky has abundance of off-road trails
- Beef jerky for the trail
- Emmett Riley