ATV & Side x Side Rally
Come to the heart of Idaho and ride the trails that Lewis & Clark followed to stunning mountain lakes, streams and mountain vistas.
Overlook the Salmon River Gorge and visit the historic ghost town of Leesburg. A gold mining town started by confederate soldiers who fled the southern ranks during the Civil War. They named the town for General Lee.
You can ride into the history of the Old West on our Haunted Stage Stop Dinner Rides. The dinner will feature that fantastic BBQ beef brisket from the award winning Pitmasters!
- Starting Thursday, July 12th, 2018, repeated every day until Sunday, July 15, 2018 — all day
- Pine Barrens ‘mudders’ focus of new documentary
- BLM opening N. California campgrounds, recreation sites
- Major expansion of ATV highway access approved in Wisconsin's Sauk County
- BLM opens Idaho's Chinese Peak-Blackrock Trail System
- New online, updated maps show state forest roads open to ORV use in northern Lower Peninsula Michigan
- Clay County Kentucky has abundance of off-road trails
- Beef jerky for the trail
- Emmett Riley