One of the premier UTV, ATV and dirtbike riding events in the country. This world class national event offers some of the best trail riding in the world, with direct access to Rockhouse Trail, Devil Anse and Buffalo Mountain from the host site location in Gilbert, WV. Plus, Trailfest has tons of daily and nightly entertainment to spectate for as well as participate in including but not limited to poker run, costume parade, mud pit mud run, scavenger hunt, drags and mud pit action, manufacturer demos, vendors and more.
- Starting Thursday, October 7th, 2021, repeats every day until Monday, October 11, 2021 — all day
- New Hampshire - District ranger discusses trails with Gorham board
- Montana - BLM releases final Travel Management Plan for Pryor Mountains
- Tennessee - Carter County's newest business is racing for the high ground
- Demand in power sports causing shortage at dealerships
- Wisconsin - National forest trails to re-open April 23
- Polaris Donates More Than $80,000 to Off-Road Organizations With T.R.A.I.L.S. Grants
- WV - Region looks to once again have great tourism season despite virus
- Recreation trails seeing increased damage
When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.