One of the premier UTV, ATV and dirtbike riding events in the country. This world class national event offers some of the best trail riding in the world, with direct access to Rockhouse Trail, Devil Anse and Buffalo Mountain from the host site location in Gilbert, WV. Plus, Trailfest has tons of daily and nightly entertainment to spectate for as well as participate in including but not limited to poker run, costume parade, mud pit mud run, scavenger hunt, drags and mud pit action, manufacturer demos, vendors and more.
For more information contact the Gilbert CVB and Town Hall at (304) 664-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting Thursday, October 4th, 2018, repeated every day until Monday, October 08, 2018 — all day
- Pine Barrens ‘mudders’ focus of new documentary
- BLM opening N. California campgrounds, recreation sites
- Major expansion of ATV highway access approved in Wisconsin's Sauk County
- BLM opens Idaho's Chinese Peak-Blackrock Trail System
- New online, updated maps show state forest roads open to ORV use in northern Lower Peninsula Michigan
- Clay County Kentucky has abundance of off-road trails
- Beef jerky for the trail
- Emmett Riley